All SocialCon Events are all ages
Here is info you may want to know regarding the tour.
- Tickets will be sold at the door for the same price the regular full price they are at online. We accept major credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and cash. Tickets that are sold out online will be sold out at the door!! Get your tickets online to avoid a sellout situation!
- upgrades: You can upgrade your ticket or add a front of line pass or other Eextra to any ticket purchased online. This will avoid at the door sellouts. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, ticket order number, last 4 digits of credit card used, and what ticket type you want to upgrade to or add, and we will let you know the total upgrade cost and then take care of it if you wish. You can also upgrade your ticket at the door. Tickets that are already sold out can not be upgraded to. If it is sold out online.. it will be sold out at the door for upgrades.
- all tickets include the show/concert and admission to wizard world for saturday.
- platinum and gold ticket package buyers will be able to meet the acts in an open forum, meaning no lines... it is a party like atmosphere. platinum ticket holders will get a longer meet n greet. and a poster. You will able to take as many pictures with the acts you can within the time of the meet n greet. If you do not have a platinumn or gold ticket, you will not be admitted to this part of the show.
- The silver package meet N greet is a line meet n greet, meaning you will see the acts, and be able to take pictures with them, and have them sign things, and move on. There will not be tables between you and the acts.
- front of line passes are limited passes you can buy while available when purchasing a silver or gold package. They will let you go into the show and meet n greets in the ﬁrst group, before the other silver and gold ticket holders. This will give you a better spot in front of the stage, and you'll wait on line much less.
- You can bring the acts gifts. Please do not bring anything edible or any beverages or food products.
- everyone needs a ticket. This includes parents. This is necessary so we can keep track of how many people are in each event as space is limited. Parents are welcome to purchase parent tickets, which allow the same access as the ticket it is accompanying. Parent tickets my only be purchased when another ticket is purchased, and at the same time the other ticket is purchased only. The buyer must be 25 years of age or older on show day. There is a 2 ticket limit for parent tickets. Seating will be available for parents.
- Merch from the acts will be sold at the shows! Look for the SocialCon merch table where you will ﬁnd merch from many of the acts. We accept cash, major credit cards, apple pay and samsung pay.
- You will be able to purchase merch online when you buy your ticket to avoid sellouts. This merch will be available for pickup at the merch table on the day of the show. Just show your conﬁrmation email or ID. This is the best way to get merch hassle free.
- To enter each show, you will need the ticket emailed to you printed out or on your phone for scanning. If you do not have your ticket will your ID will be checked. Only one ticket will be admitted per scan, which is the first one. Protect your ticket, as copies may stop you from gaining entry to the show, and no refunds will be given.
- all ticket sales are final If you cannot make the show, you can give your ticket to someone else without having to do anything, or forward them the email you received. Again, only one scan will be valid per ticket.
- there are no refunds all performers are contracted to appear as advertised, however due to rare unforeseen circumstances (such as illness, etc.) a performer may not appear as scheduled. As socialcon is a multi act event, no refunds will be given for any non-appearances by performers. Anyone attempting chargebacks in contrast with items listed here will not be allowed to attend this or any other future SocialCon or afﬁliated events in the future.
- Food is available for purchase in and around the convention center.
- Final total ticket prices may vary between shows due to city and local taxes, and venue fees.
- Promotional and Sale prices are only valid for the times they are scheduled. Sale prices are not available before or after the sale is happening as promoted. We cannot adjust the price of any ticket after purchase.
- Our app has the schedule of each show, as well as other information. Get It for android at http://bit.ly/klikforandroid OR iOS at http://bit.ly/klikforios. say yes to push notifications and location so you will hear about important info for your city and show.
- We communicate important information to you by text. We never sell or give your information to anyone.
- We know that you want to see the performers doing what they want and what you love them for! Therefore we give our performers creative freedom! Although this is an all ages tour, the views expressed, and what is said by each performer is their own thoughts. If you have seen them on YouNow or any other service, expect things to be similar... but it will be happening live. Kick The Can Corp, Wizard World and SocialCon are not responsible for the content of individual performers.
If you have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com anytime, and we will promptly get back to you. You can also call us at 877-678-5545 however email is much quicker. If you call us, we may return your call through a text message reply.
We Hope You Enjoy SocialCon!